3.2m // 4.0m // 4.4m // 5.4m // 6.4m
WHO IS THE SLINGWING V2 FOR?
Do you want the thrill of being powered by the wind over water, land or snow? You have decent board skills, but maybe little to no sailing or kiting experience? No problem! You will get the hang of winging right out of the gate.
The SlingWing's unique appeal comes from how simple it is to use and the freedom you feel using it. Just stand on your board, hold the wing at the proper angle and off you go.
To ease power, just sheet out or let go with your back hand and the wing drifts with you like a paper airplane.
- Leading Edge Handle -Â Control the wing with one hand while luffing and riding swell, the soft material under the handle ensures your knuckles wonâ€™t scuff.
- Transfer Handle -Â Itâ€™s Cross-Strut configuration makes use of the simple ergonomic orientation for smooth transfers between luffing and powered riding.
- Y-Handle Tensioners -Â Provides increased upwind angles and more powered jumping, while also functioning to keep the wingtips pulled in and the wing full of power under intense wind pressure.
- 4 x 4 Canopy Material -Â Light and stiff with proven rip stop capability.
- Harness Line Attachment Pigtails -Â Quick connect / disconnect of your harness line.
- Wrist Leash attachment Pigtail -Â Attach your leash with the pull through method or with a quick Larks Head Knot.
SlingWing V2, SlingWing back pack, Safety leash, Quick Start Guide, Bladder patch kit, Free sign up at Foil-Academy.com